Farm to Preschool serves pre-schools, Head Start, center-based programs in K-12 school districts, nurseries and family home care facilities. Program goals include:
- Influencing eating habits of young children
- Creating healthy lifestyles through good nutrition and education
- Improving healthy food access at home and within the community
- Influencing policies to address childhood obesity
Learn about Farm to Pre-School and other resources to support your program.
- Program Models
- Nutrition Education
- Lesson Plans
- Access Farm to School Training Templates Family Engagement and Experiential Education for Early Child Care that include customizable PowerPoint, speaker notes, handouts and evaluation form.