Area Farm to School programs include:
- Clear Creek. Started Spring 2012 with a Farmers Market at Elementary School. Purchase locally in-season foods for school meals.
- Iowa City Community Schools. Kicked off with a ‘Spring Greens Day’ and farmer fair. Purchase locally in-season foods for school meals.
- Solon Community Schools. Began student garden in 2012 and will begin chapter in 2014.
- West Branch. Will hold full school Farmers Market beginning Fall 2013.
- West Liberty.
- Scattergood. Scattergood is a ‘living laboratory’ where the majority of food eaten at the school is raised on-site. Foods raised include plants and animals that the students activitely participate in as part of their studies.